Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Show Me The Money...

Recently, a large event overfilled our parking lot. A crotchety type woman walked up to me and was giving me the business on how inconvenient that it was to double park in the lot. She went on to emphatically state that I should double the size of the Parking Lot.

I remember the cost of the initial parking lot which included excavation, five tri-axle's of gravel, and the final paving... (a mere $12,000).

Another recent suggestion came from a large summer rec. program of over 120 kids. One of the supervisors suggested that I build another picnic pavilion to keep the kids dry during the summer rain showers... (a mere $4,000)

So, here's my suggestion: Please mail your donations (minimum of $1,000) to the Town Of Dry Gulch, P.O. Box 253, Findley Lake, NY., 14736 Care Of: Dry Children and Comfortable Parking